Thursday, August 18, 2011

Food Intake Assessment

Food Intake Assessment of day three's diet! Sorry for the crappy format

According to the Food Intake Assessment, I exceeded all my calcium, fat, etc. requirements and need to eat more fibre in my diet. However, the number of servings of food I am eating a day is below the standard requirements of girls my age. This is so weird! Perhaps it is because trace nutrients like calcium do not contribute much to the number of servings of food I eat a day ;O I feel so sad that I have been eating unhealthily for the past few days and hope that with a change of diet, I can take in appropriate amounts of nutrients. Eating in moderation is good!
I shall:
1) Eat more vegetables and fruits to supplement my fibre intake
2) Watch out for fatty, salty, sweet and possibly unhealthy foodstuffs, like ice-cream (hmm...I guess I need to control myself)
3) Read the food labels on foodstuffs before eating/ buying
4) Replace food I usually eat with healthier alternatives (eg. replace white rice with superyummy brown rice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment